Sunday, March 15, 2009

Nana and Papa in Florida

Hi family. I thought I would post about how much we are enjoying our month in Florida. We miss all of you, but are enjoying our time alone together. We have gone for walks along the beach, sat looking at the moon's reflection on the ocean and met great people to spend time with and have lots of fun. We have never had the opportunity to do anything like this before. But have found it so relaxing, we are planning on returning next March.

Believe it or not, the only pictures I have taken are of our room. So not like me. It feels great to do something so out of character for me.

I have to say, thank God for web cams. I know it would be extremely difficult not to "see" you for a month. I love and miss you all. See you in a few weeks:~)
Lots of hugs and kisses,

No comments: