Monday, March 23, 2009

How We Spent Our Monday

Papa and I went on a two hour tour boat ride with a wonderful gent and his wife today. The ride was so peaceful. I loved seeing all the $1,000,000+ homes. We then went to dinner at a really nice restaurant and had a great meal with Harvey and Helen. But most of all, we had such fun listening to them recount stories of things that happened throughout their lives in various places and on various vacations. They are close to eighty, have been married eleven years and are such a cute couple. I hope when Papa and I are their age, we are having as much fun together as they are.

We have met so many wonderful people this month. It is great fun, but when next Tuesday arrives, I will be happy to be on the way home to our family - most especially those four wonders in our lives:~)
Love ya lots,
Miss ya,
Lots of hugs and kisses,

No comments: