Saturday, May 15, 2010

A Great Night for The Burnin' Rockers


Zach's fifth grade Talent Show performance with The Burnin' Rocker band is one I'm sure he will always remember. These boys get together when they can to practice. Their performance was awesome. I was sitting in the audience a nervous wreck hoping all would go well for them. The curtain opened. The screams began. They were an instantaneous success. I felt like I was at a Miley Cyrus concert with all the screaming and name calling. Zach, I am always in awe of all you can accomplish and be so successful doing. I hope you use your abilities to there fullest always.

There were 25 individual performances that night. The talent on Tamarac Elementary School's stage was unbelievable. I have to say I enjoyed this evening much more than any other in a very long time. All of these children deserve a "Hat's off."
Hugs and kisses,

No comments: