Wednesday, December 17, 2008

History Repeats Itself


I received this table centerpiece from a friend the first Christmas Zach was home. My friend, Mary Beth, bought it for me because it has a young boy dragging a Christmas tree in the globe and a train surrounding the city. As soon as I looked at it, I thought of our Zach. He was constantly having me wind it up and just sat forever watching it go round and round. When Kara arrived, it was the same scenario. This "tradition" has continued year after year. Believe it or not it has been eight years already. Last Christmas Alex was young and too busy touching all the tree ornaments. This year he and Em run to see who gets to it first. Maybe I should leave it out all year!!
Hugs and kisses,

2 comments:

niki said...

I think your boy is very imaginative. The map is beautiful and gives the idea how to discover the "thief".
best wishes from Italy
claudia e niarica

Nana and Papa said...

Thank you, Claudia. Do you have a blog? I would love to see it.
Barb