Monday, March 22, 2010

Couldn't Believe My Eyes




Before we began our second day's drive to Florida, we stopped at a gas station in Virginia to fill the tank. While waiting, I looked up and saw this set up where you could get your car washed and waxed in just five minutes. I immediately thought of our "American Businessman," Zachary Ryan, who is always looking for ways to make money. I would love to know how these two men could do a spray wax in five minutes. If I wasn't such a chicken who loves her car, I would have found out. Maybe next year.
Hugs and kisses,

1 comment:

The Film Family said...

So true and Donald would find a way to become the supervisor and get a cut of the profits:) Love you Donald!
The girls are missing you Nana and Papa. Em was just saying "When are they coming back?" like "Hello, you're annoying me."
Heehee