Monday, July 13, 2009

A Day Like No Other



This morning I was cleaning out the closet in my computer room. I have thousands of pictures of four of my five most favorite people on one of the shelves. Of course, I had to stop and take time to reminisce and peek into at least ten groups of pictures.

I found myself in Emily's group and looking at these two pictures I realized something. Emily is my only grandchild I actually got to see one of my daughters meet for the very first time, other than in a picture. It is a moment I will never forget.

The anticipation of meeting each of our grandchildren was happiness beyond belief. Waiting for that door to open and see our daughters and son-in-laws walk through with their new bundle of joy are moments so special in my life.

Papa and I have truly been blessed. Just a little something I had to share and probably will at least ten more times on this blog (only because I will forget I already did it):~)
Hugs and kisses,

No comments: