Monday, February 9, 2009

Kara's First Father Daughter Dance




Kara had her first Father Daughter Dance February 7th. She was dressed like a young lady, matching gloves, purse and all. Family members were allowed to attend the last half hour or so. Papa, Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Shell and I got to watch Kara dance with her Dad to Butterfly Kisses and Daddy's Little Girl. It goes without saying my eyes were tearing. It was fun to see Kara having such a good time with her Dad and school friends. They were all dancing fools! One of our little girls is growing up.

But I must add, Emily got all dressed up and spent the latter part of her day out and about with Grandma and Grandpa. She loves to dress up and had a great day and night. You can see her dancing with her Mom in one of the pictures.
Hugs and kisses,

1 comment:

Judy said...

Absolutely precious!! I love the father daughter dance. I saw your note about using the kit. It was Liella's...I love her stuff. Your blog looks great. You are doing a great job preserving memories!
Judy